Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I was talked into coming to a meeting that was being held for locals. I was talked into getting a sampler package (thankfully) because I'm a single person and I don't know maybe they felt bad tricking a single mother of 3 out of too much money.

I was suppose to get a free trip for two with air included. (first I needed to pay a fee for each person of course) Never had a chance to use it because what they didn't was is that it needed to be used within 90 day... As for the sampler package that I paid for a year over 1200 for I never used. I had one week at $169 and 2 weeks at $250 each.

the cheaper week expired after one year...the other two are still available but there is never a week for the $249 any place I want to go...instead the prices are hicked up for them to get more money.!! I truly don't know what I paid for because everything has additional fees! Thia company should be ashamed!!

When I went back to the location since I live local in Las Vegas they are gone. I am sure somewhere scamming more people out of their hard earned money!

Review about: Tlc Resorts Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I too received an incentive trip from my TLC purchase that included airfare, and you are absolutely INCORRECT in your statement. You had 90 days to REGISTER your certificate and that is clearly stated on the certificate itself.

Then you had18 months to actually take the trip. There was no "fee" at all. There was a one-time activation DEPOSIT that is refunded once you travel. There is a HUGE difference between a deposit and a fee!

The ONLY thing you pay to take the trip was the actual taxes and this too was fully disclosed on the certificate. I do not see how your inability to follow clearly written instructions and your failure to use what you purchased in the timeframe allotted is the fault of TLC.

to Mike Moore #1520048

Great Post Mike! You can't fix stupid.These people want to come online and complain about things that are their own fault.

I used my free trip as well. It worked exactly as you explained and we had no issues.