Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I was talked into coming to a meeting that was being held for locals.I was talked into getting a sampler package (thankfully) because I'm a single person and I don't know maybe they felt bad tricking a single mother of 3 out of too much money.

I was suppose to get a free trip for two with air included. (first I needed to pay a fee for each person of course) Never had a chance to use it because what they didn't was is that it needed to be used within 90 day... As for the sampler package that I paid for a year over 1200 for I never used. I had one week at $169 and 2 weeks at $250 each.

the cheaper week expired after one year...the other two are still available but there is never a week for the $249 any place I want to go...instead the prices are hicked up for them to get more money.!! I truly don't know what I paid for because everything has additional fees! Thia company should be ashamed!!

When I went back to the location since I live local in Las Vegas they are gone.I am sure somewhere scamming more people out of their hard earned money!

Review about: Tlc Resorts Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments